How To Reduce Face Fat?


We asked a few people How To Reduce Face Fat? and this is their answer.

1. Susan Tinsley, former Clerical Assistant

I could more easily answer your question if I knew your age. Up to your mid twenties I wouldn't worry about it. Some might consider chubby cheeks attractive or cute. It's a much healthier look than sunken cheeks.

If I were you I would not opt for cosmetic surgery. Chubby cheeks would be the least of my worries. Wearing your hair long and straight with some volume would be flattering. Also choose eye makeup and eyebrows and lip gloss that draw attention to other features to give you a more mature look. Go easy on the blush.

You are probably fortunate in that the little extra flesh on your face might delay the aging process. You might have a wrinkle free complexion when you reach well into your 50s.







CLICK TO READ MORE.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it Good To Apply Rosewater Regularly on Your Face?

How To Whiten Your Inner Thigh Area and Underarms?