a Good Homemade Natural Deodorant Recipe For Sensitive Skin?


This recipe is amazing for any skin, sensitive or not. It isn’t just good, in my opinion, it’s the best. In fact, I just made a batch last night.

A couple of years ago I was in Hawaii. At a really cool night-time farmer’s market was a stand two guys were running that were bee farmers. They were selling some of their beeswax products that night, and I was sold when they said beeswax was a natural insect repellent, and a sunscreen, too.

Lo and behold, ever since that night, I’m the only one never even getting bitten by mosquitos. In Texas, especially, that’s a big deal. I’ve ordered twice from the bee guys online since returning, but they’re pricey, and it’s more cost effective to make it myself.







CLICK TO READ MORE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it Good To Apply Rosewater Regularly on Your Face?

How To Whiten Your Inner Thigh Area and Underarms?