Can Hair Grow Back From Being Bald?


Hello, yes I have seen many of my male colleagues and even my dad who was balding but managed to grow back some of their hair. I started noticing that my dad was starting to grow more hair, and at that time which was a few years ago, I was actually suffering from very bad hair loss, whereby every time I washed my hair, a whole lot of it would drop. It scared me and I felt really insecure. I started to ask my dad about what he was doing to his hair that it was starting to grow, and looks healthier and stronger. Let me share with you these tips that I personally learned from him, and it worked for me too.

Every morning, my dad used to eat bread or cereal for breakfast, however he has been changing up his diet according to what his friend recommended him. He would wake up early to make his own breakfast, soybean milk and protein like fish or lean meat with rice. By changing up his diet to a more protein-rich one, you prevent or reduce extra hair loss, since there are sufficient proteins. Therefore, I have started to include a lot of protein in my diet, and substitute my daily coffee with soybean milk.

After he comes home, he would massage coconut oil onto his hair for about 10 minutes, then leave it on for about 2h while he does his work. He told me that he would comb his hair 100 times every morning, and every evening. By combing, you are encouraging blood circulation, which encourages hair growth and makes your hair stronger.







CLICK TO READ MORE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it Good To Apply Rosewater Regularly on Your Face?

How To Whiten Your Inner Thigh Area and Underarms?

The Best Way To Remove Unwanted Pubic Hair