Do Guys Care About Stretch-Marks on Their Girls?


It all depends on the guy. But generally, no. I can give you my perspective.

A lot of guys care, mainly because they're over superficial pieces of shit.

My fiance has them, only because of our daughter and the fact she is now 7 months pregnant. If anything, I find them very attractive.

She asks me on a daily basis “Do my stretchmarks make me less attractive?” and she physically goes out of her way to apply lotion and look up DIY ways to get rid of them. (Keep in mind, she was 110 lbs throughout high school so having any type of extra weight bothers her. Though now she's only about 150 lbs, not a huge difference.)

But, it saddens me that her experience with guys and people in her past made her feel like you had to be stretchmark-less to be attractive.







CLICK TO READ MORE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it Good To Apply Rosewater Regularly on Your Face?

How To Whiten Your Inner Thigh Area and Underarms?