How Do Koreans Take Such Good Care of Their Skin?


Growing up in Korea, I was surrounded by seas of lotions, creams and moisturizers everywhere I went; therefore, I never second-guessed the importance of skincare.

However, despite all the craze today around the ten-step Korean skincare regimen, the ubiquity of topical products after products, all of the different ingredients popping up here and there (from snail oil to placenta-infused creme), the only Korean Skincare ritual that my family has passed down to me, the only regimen my Korean matriarch, my grandmother, has strictly ingrained into my brain, is the one spoken about the least: the Korean diet.







CLICK TO READ MORE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it Good To Apply Rosewater Regularly on Your Face?

How To Whiten Your Inner Thigh Area and Underarms?