How I Treated my Hair Loss and Hair Thinning Problem?


When I was younger , I used to have envious hair- long, thick, straight and silky. I give all the credit to my grandmother, and perhaps my mother.

Here's why:

  1. When I was a baby I was fed with ALOT of ragi, which is high in iron.
  2. Every once a week, I would have an oil bath; apply mildly heated sesame oil (nallenai), black pepper, and curry leaves to hair , and body, let it set for 30 minutes for hair, and 15–20 minutes for body. I used this product called Meera Shikkai for my hair, and gram flour (kadalai maavu) mixed with turmeric powder for my body- these were used instead of shampoo and body wash respectively.
  3. Oil my hair with coconut oil, and have it braided everyday. This prevent tangles in the hair.
  4. Ate ALOT of spinach- like Popeye. My grandmother even used to tell me- If you want to be strong like Popeye , eat spinach! XD
  5. A healthy diet.







CLICK TO READ MORE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it Good To Apply Rosewater Regularly on Your Face?

How To Whiten Your Inner Thigh Area and Underarms?