What is The Most Beneficial Skin Care Routine For Acne Prone Skin?


I have struggled with acne and oily skin since my very early teens, but in the last year or so I managed to improve my skin drastically. I still get some black-heads and spots, but not nearly as much as I used to. I’ll explain you my personal skincare routine, but remember that this works for me and may not work for you.

Mornings:

  1. Tone my face with the Body Shop Tea Tree Toner. Tea tree disinfects the skin and reduces inflammation. The toner will also get rid of the dirt collected on my face overnight and contains mattifying particles to prevent me from getting oily throughout the day.
  2. Hydrate with The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5. This hyaluronic acid has different molecule sizes, so it will penetrate different layers of the skin. Hyaluronic acid attracts water, so it hydrates in a non-greesy, non-pore clogging way. Dehydrated skin tends to over-produce oils to compensate for the lack of moisture, so hydration is key!
  3. The Ordinary Niacinimide 10% + Zinc 1% and The Ordinary Abscorbyl Glucoside Solution 12%. I mix a couple of drops of these in my hand and than pat the mixture on my face. Niacinimide is a vitamin B derivative and works wonders against blemishes and large pores and vitamin C evens out skin tone, so goodbye acne scars!
  4. CLICK TO READ MORE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it Good To Apply Rosewater Regularly on Your Face?

How To Whiten Your Inner Thigh Area and Underarms?

The Best Way To Remove Unwanted Pubic Hair